- Does order matter, diagrams, and explaining: Building Towers from AO Fradkin
- Euclid the Game
- Exploding Dots and Base 8 Story
- Explore alcumus
- Listening to Peter Pan via this audiobook series and playing with poetry
- These spatial reasoning challenges.
- Challenges and here
- Review this page MathsBox and the other the links here Only Access One:
- Build popsicle stick bombs and chain reaction explosions.
- Does order matter from https://aofradkin.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/does-order-matter/
- Games from Dan Burfiend, including this dice investigation
- watch this again and again: Aperiodical Pi Challenge.
- Organize these on our ed links page: a maths paper, math munch in french, notation and thought, spatial learning, IBM App
Reminders of key habits
Let them think: http://tjzager.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/you-just-listened-so-then-i-could-figure-it-out/
Communicating high expectations: https://missquinnmaths.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/what-do-students-think-high-expectations-are/
To be read
All of David's posts deserve to be read: www.davidwees.com
Explore this for more activities:
http://naturalmath.com/2015/11/love-of-learning-math-circle-diary/#comment-173752 and http://youcubed.stanford.edu/tasks/
and this: http://mathriddles.williams.edu/
And this: http://everybedofroses.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/math-science-and-logic-for-2015.html
Part 6, so I have 5 more parts I also need to find and read!
a puzzle: http://www.groovyworksheets.com/ASPPages/FunStuff/MathPuzzle/MathPuzzle.aspx